Fiber Optics Design Manager
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- Bachelor Degree in Technical fields, Engineering and design.
- Minimum 3 years in the same position and sphere of activity.
- Control office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Express), Internet Explorer and Google Earth.
- Control design software: AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Inventor, Solid works, QGIS
- Language: First, English as a way of global interface communication between client, employer and colleagues. Second, French
- Optional with PYTHON language skills
- Manage a very dynamic team of Fiber Network designers and engineers.
- Work under international environment to be responsible of projects all over the world.
- Create solutions of optimization and reply to the client needs providing network solutions.
- Leads client’s approval process, including map, scheme, node diagram, DC diagrams and Bill of Costs.
- Inspiring creativity throughout all design work,
- Ensuring that all Design work is completed to the highest standard,
- Overseeing the personal Design of all team members including performance appraisals, and monitoring succession planning,
- Ensuring that working processes (planning & documentation etc.) are efficient & adhered to by the Design team,
- Ensuring that the Design Department is aware of trends & improvements in both techniques & technology that are relevant to the business & assessing which will contribute to the business & its clients,
- Line management of the Design Department,
- Quality control and improvement of department output,
- Maintain communication and relationships between Design and other departments within the company,
- Being the point of contact for internal/external clients in situation where a high level perspective is required on the strategic direction for a client or in situations of issues being escalated by team members,
- Technical site visits coordination with client representatives and subcontractors,
- Training, coaching or mentoring as appropriate,
- Taking part in recruitment of suitable staff to the department,
- Should have the capability to identify and solve technical problems,
- Communicate proactively and professionally with clients and colleagues,
- Priorities daily workload – organize, monitor and control resources to meet plan,
- Continually work to improve client satisfaction.
- Capabilities to design the network in CAD software, extract reports and BoQ.
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, wellness etc.)