Junior Client Engagement
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• 0-1 years of working experience;
• Academic technical background – would be a plus;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Very good English skills; German is plus
• Participating in project kick off meetings and creating JDs based on the projects’s
• Creating monthly reports: P&L, budgets, timesheet
• Based on certain requirements, prepare reports related to projects
• Preparing detailed follow-up notes after meeting
• Participate in meetings related to contracts negotiation and renewing (operational,
commercial and legal terms) and prepare service orders
• Helps preparing other documents like Request for Information and Request for
• Market research (gathering relevant information on current clients)
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together. We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
Our company culture cultivates a strong integrity and work ethics, we reward initiative and each employee contribution. Joining us you will discover:
• A fun and rewarding work environment;
• Competitive financial benefits;
• Opportunities to develop entrepreneurial skills.