We are Anais Digital and as an IT-expanding company we are looking to increase our team. We offer a friendly working environment and a highly organized and process-oriented approach. We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking and energetic people to join our team. :)
Our office is located in the Northern part of Bucharest (near Aurel Vlaicu subway station).
Please take in consideration that this is a nonpaid training of 2 weeks offered to 10 of our best candidates; if you excel at your job and want to continue to work with us, we are going to hire the best students.
• Passionate about web-development
• Interested in gaining hands-on experience solving real problems on real projects
• Must be committed with great initiatives and drive and an awesome team player
• Must have analytical thinking and good communication skills
About your education
• Enrolled in technical university like Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, etc. or any other courses and/or certifications in the IT/Computer Science field.
• Shadow our software development experts and learn to solve complex business and technical problems
• Design & implement features, according to specifications and own the implementation effort along the whole software development process
• Gain knowledge on web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience & share it with the team
• Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices and tools and tools and contribute to their continuous improvement
• Work with very qualified and motivated people, analysts, architects, developers and managers
You can apply to our Angular Internship by 22nd of February.
If you are selected you will complete an online test by 8th of March and then meet us for a short discussion during the week of 8th - 12th of April.
What we offer
• Access to best technology resources
• Trainings and certifications
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
• A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
• Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
• Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more :)
• Time when you need it – we are open to remote work