Business Process Quality Expert
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree;
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing);
- Advanced skills in problem solving methods and quality management tools;
- Certification according to ISO9001:2008 or ISO9001:2015;
- Project Management know-how;
- Strength in connecting people and topics, collaboration across functions, social competency and conflict management;
- Flexibility, persuasion, autonomy, creativity;
- Positive, proactive attitude.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvement activities within operations and support functions;
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement in operations and support functions;
- Support customer service activities in quality related aspects;
- Coordinate and participate in quality related projects throughout the company;
- Identify relevant quality related training needs, create adequate materials and deliver training;
- Advance usage of problem solving tools and techniques;
- Ensure the compliance with central directives and company standards;
- Active participation at internal and external audits.