Internship Technician / Administrative I BS - TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
We are looking for a student to work with us and help the team finalize their tasks in time and with good quality. What will you do?
* Provide support to update the existing component stock and database;
* Provide support for administrative tasks (ordering components, materials and tools, interface with existing suppliers);
* Provide support to technicians in building harnesses and switchboxes;
* Package handling. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in 1-st or 2-nd year in Automation and Computers, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical & Power Engineering, Mechanics;
* Basic knowledge of electronic and electromechanical components;
* Good communication skills;
* Good knowledge of MS Office software;
* Attention to details;
* Quality oriented;
* Medium English level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.