This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allevo active
View all jobs C++ Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
• University Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Advanced knowledge of C++ (at least 2 years), algorithms, data structures, OOP
• English advanced
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• High availability and willing for both personal and professional improvement
Job Requirements (advantages)
• Experience on Linux/Unix (AIX) and Windows servers
• Knowledge or experience in multithreading/multiprocessing development
• Practice in writing Windows C++ applications
• SQL knowledge
• Develops and maintains existent modules of Allevo’s products
• Researches new technologies to include in projects development
• Gets involved in the plan & design phase of a new product
• Provides accurate estimates for given requirements
• Documents and maintains programming code
• Resolves bugs and change requests
• Is responsible for the stability and performance of the developed components and features
• Competitive income package
• Professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, support for certifications
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of complex and mission critical projects implemented both in Romania and abroad
• Work with latest technologies
• Work in a company that values the well-being of employees, the stimulation of friendly and pleasant work relationships and delivering world-class services to customers at the same time.