Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (+Portuguese is an advantage);
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Highly logical, rational and structured approach;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external business partners;
• Flexibility, reactiveness, resourcefulness and efficiency, with a high level of professionalism;
• Strong work ethic, with assertive, proactive and people oriented attitude;
• Great organizational and time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in an extremely fast paced environment;
• Very good computer operation skills (Excel and PowerPoint are essential).
• Act as first point of contact for the manager: facilitate interaction between the manger and colleagues or clients, manage correspondence and phone calls;
• Manage an active professional agenda by: booking appointments, preparing confidential correspondence and organizing meetings;
• Work closely and effectively with the executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, follow up appropriately;
• Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the manager, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. May suggest an appropriate course of action or response;
• Demonstrate good judgment about what to handle independently and when to ask for input/direction;
• Keep the manger updated on upcoming commitments and ongoing situations;
• Draft, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence;
• Conduct various research tasks, analyze findings, prepare reports;
• Manage travel details: arrange transportation and accommodation as well as filling expense reports;
• Interact with all departments across the organization, as well as suppliers and clients;
• Maintain and implement procedures and administrative systems;
• Manage databases and filing systems;
• Participate in client or staff meetings, take notes, follow up after meetings on behalf of the manager;
• Various requests and miscellaneous tasks to support the manager.