Events & Employee Engagement Specialist
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• At least three years relevant previous experience
• Previous experience in event organizing with over 1000 people
• Inquisitive, easy learner, ability to synthetize
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Proactive / able to deliver tasks unattended
• A keen eye for details
• Team player
• Excellent writing skills in Romanian and English with a focus on digital communication
• Plus: Knowledge of the gaming industry (gamer)
• Plus: Diploma in Journalism or Communication
• Plan, develop and implement the event strategy of the company.
• Create and manage internal and external events.
• Collaborate with the Procurement team in the relationship with event vendors
• Manage effectively all the major aspects of an event while focusing on all the details that matter the most to the audience before, during and after the event.
• Create, articulate clearly and deliver effectively the communication strategy for each event/activity.
• Propose, plan & implement activities that engage employees into the Ubisoft internal culture and ensure a fun atmosphere in the office.
• Manage the internal Loyalty & Rewards programs.
We are offering:
• An exciting job in an international group
• An exciting industry constantly evolving
• Professional working environment
• Great development potential
• Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications
• The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine