This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Communication Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
Student or graduate with a degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in Romanian and English.
• Proof of prior experience in writing (personal blog, personal projects, other projects) is welcomed
• Experience in working with Social Media is a plus
• Computer knowledge (PowerPoint, excel, word)
• Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively;
• Self-sufficiency, autonomy, proactivity;
• Inquisitive, easy learner, ability to synthetize
• Plus: Knowledge of the gaming industry (gamer)
The main and routine functions of the Junior Communication Trainee are to:
• Creates the content for specific stories to support the editorial calendar.
• Researches and collects key information & assets to support the communication team in the development of compelling stories.
• Write creative content for internal and external communication campaigns.
• Offer communication support for internal & external events.
• Ensure the editorial calendar for the Social Media accounts.
Type of Position: 6 months, full-time with the possibility to indefinite contract in case of good performance
We are offering:
• An exciting job in an international group
• An exciting industry constantly evolving
• Professional working environment
• Great development potential
• Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications
• The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine