IT Client Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs eJump media active
View all jobs IT Client Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
eJump este un proiect pornit din pasiune si lucrurile nu s-au schimbat, inca iubim si suntem pasionati de ceea ce facem. Pana in prezent, am lucrat cu peste 150 de clienti din douasprezece tari si am finalizat peste 500 de proiecte din domenii extrem de diverse. Si, pentru ca ne dezvoltam si crestem pe zi ce trece, ne dorim oameni la fel ca si noi in echipaj: priceputi, prietenosi, determinati si pasionati de ceea ce fac.Requirements
Some very important things we’re expecting from our next Client Manager:
- Excellent English and Romanian communication skills and customer service – essential in nurturing and growing strong client relationships;
- A client-oriented, highly disciplined person – mandatory for this role;
- Critical approach of the project in order to keep it in line with the client’s objectives.
- Ability to manage client expectations and “translate” client feedback to your colleagues (and vice-versa) in a clear and organized manner;
- Ability to collaborate with various types of people in a dynamic atmosphere – empathy is a valuable skill.
- A bachelor degree and ability to operate computer software, ofc.
Some of the essential things you’ll be doing with us:
- Act like the reliable and strong interface between new or existing clients from all over the world and our IT crew;
- Lead preliminary discussions with the client and define the right methodology from the start;
- Define and coordinate the internal team responsible for the project completion, as well as the workflow stages, to be on time and on budget;
- Coordinate training – when needed or think it’s best – for both the team and the client;
- Offer regular and transparent client support, always;
- Work in a team-oriented environment where honest communication, respect and passion for what we do are pillars.
- Progressively develop your own autonomy and expertise – no zombie-like workforce here 🙂
Do you know why you should really think about choosing eJump?
- You’ll be working in a modern, fun and creative environment.
- You get flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom to get stuff done.
- An above average salary that can be negotiated based on your performance.
- Performance-based bonuses (did we mention we really appreciate performance?).
- Challenging, international work – we do all kinds of cool projects. You’ll always learn something new.
- We’re smart, witty and nice folks all in all. You worth it.