Information Security Officer
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
• Must have an Information Security Assurance/ Governance background.
• Experienced in writing and implementing information security policies.
• Excellent understanding of information security frameworks (i.e. ISO 27001 or NIST).
• Able to organise and present new policies and frameworks in a 'digestible’ fashion.
• Proven ability to work in a non-corporate environment would be beneficial.
• NIST, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or ISO 27001 Lead Implementer qualifications would be preferable.
• Can articulate ideas into action.
• Self-motivated, self-starter who can work in a complex environment.
• Relevant degree is desirable but not necessary.
• Take full ownership of information security policies and procedures company-wide.
• Implement and maintain all information security policies and procedures aligning to relevant industry standards (i.e. ISO 27001 and/or NIST).
• Take ownership of bi-annual information security policy assessments.
• Build and implement a company-wide information security awareness programme working with C level management.
• Liaise with third party suppliers re security products.