IBM Internship - PL/SQL Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - PL/SQL Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior PL/SQL Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* SQL skills: Intermediate – Advanced
* Knowledge of SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions & Packages
* Good understanding of data modeling, processing and warehousing techniques
* Analytical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Customer focus
* Excellent verbal and written expression
* Strong time management skills
* Preferred: German / French language skills.
We are looking for a Junior PL/SQL Developer that can support our project team in creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Create new database applications, modify, repair or improve existing applications, and test applications for functionality
* Modify existing Oracle PL/SQL applications to meet our client’s requirements
* Participate in process analysis to help produce and refine requirements and create technical solutions
* Participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Perform unit testing and debugging and create test conditions based on requirements and code specifications
* Gather user requirements and produce sustainable and efficient solutions
* Develop and update technical documentation
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
* Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.