IT Recruitment Trainee (3 - 6 months)
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
• Previous work experience as an IT Recruiter/ Sourcer will be a plus;
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle;
• Knowledge of sourcing techniques;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving aptitude;
• Critical-thinking skills;
• Bachelor degree in Psychology, Communication or relevant field is desirable;
We are looking for a Junior IT Recruiter (Project Based, for a period of 3 to 6 months) to join our HR team.
Responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques;
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn);
• Reduce time-to-hire and ensure the talent pipeline;
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them through the hiring process;
• Maintain relationships with both HR and Hiring Managers in order to ensure staffing goals are achieved;
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process;
• Identify potential solutions in order to improve the recruitment process;
• Compose job offer letters;
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.