Networking Specialist DG Taxud
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Networking Specialist DG Taxud active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
English – very good written and spoken,
- Networking - at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Cisco products – routing and switching (Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, ISR routers)
- at least 3 years of experience, Cisco Nexus is mandatory
- Knowledge of security appliances – Cisco ASA, Juniper NetScreen, Juniper SSG (at least 3 years of experience in one of these)
- Knowledge of Juniper ScreenOS is mandatory
- Knowledge of advanced network solutions – Cisco ASA, BlueCoat Proxy, F5 load balancers, IPS/IDS solutions
- General knowledge of main network protocols, common network services, security solutions (eg. DNS, NTP, SSL, IPSec,OSPF,BGP etc)
- Understanding of Linux/AIX/Solaris environment - nice to have
Candidate will be a part of international Team of Network Specialists. Working on project implementation from Networking area, will be responsible for finding solutions, preparing project documents (eg. Implementation reports, parts of LLD, HLD), implementing these solutions. Responsible also for environment maintenance, security coverage and operations lvl3. Networking Team is a part of Infrastructure Team working for one European Customer, cooperating with other teams: Database, Wintel, Storage, UNIX, Tivoli, Middleware .
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.