Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Bachelor or master degree – economical background preferred;
• Previous 1-2 years of exposure to financial business environment preferably in regulatory compliance or internal audit or finance and reporting;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Willingness to travel for abroad engagements.
A Junior Consultant will:
• be involved in one or more services across a variety of prestigious clients within the financial sector both locally and internationally;
• build expertise in financial regulation, financial markets, auditing, financial instruments and risk measurement techniques;
• assist clients with the analysis and implementation of new financial regulations (e.g. IFRS 9, Basel III, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.);
• participate in the development of our market eminence (brochures, webinars, client presentations, trainings, tools, etc.);
• be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
The successful candidates will work alongside other subject matter experts in the FSI Risk and regulatory department and will be part of an international team with substantial knowledge of laws and regulations in accounting, risk and advisory as well as best practices in banking supervision.
You will be part of a team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. Our professionals are involved in topics such as IFRS and Basel III implementation work, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.