This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Product Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Să te alături Groupe Renault România înseamnă să faci parte dintr-o echipă de peste 18.000 de colegi alături de care îți poți pune amprenta pe oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Te aşteptăm în echipa noastră mobilă, conectată și autonomă să punem lumea în mișcare și să conturăm viitorul automobilului.
Prin aplicarea la posturile disponibile, entitățile Renault Romania prelucrează datele dumneavoastră cu caracter personal furnizate prin CV, în scopul recrutării.
Pentru informarea dvs. completă și transparentă, înainte de a aplica, vă rugăm să luați la cunoștință Politica de confidenţialitate privind protecţia datelor personale în scop de recrutare și selecție accesând link-ul: https://www.gruprenault.ro/politica-privind-cadrul-general-de-protectie-datelor-cu-caracter-personal-groupe-renault-romania
• Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position. Experience of leading a team and managing an Agile project with high stakes.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
• Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
• Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Attitude of empowerment and team building
• Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative and iterative product development environment
• Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
• Familiar with architecture, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence needed
• Fluent in English
• French are highly appreciated
The Product Leader is accountable for maximizing value generated by products / platforms and enabling the Team to achieve best quality, user alignment, value creation and team engagement.
As a constructive sparring partner of the Product Owner, (s)he provides his/her insights throughout the product life-cycle. (S)He leverages his/her IT expertise and knowledge of the Renault IS.
Depending on the product type (size, complexity, delivery model…), (s)he acts as a scrum master, ensuring that every member adheres to Agile values and ways of working and understands the chosen framework practices.
• Constructively challenges the Product Vision of the PO, ensuring that product roadmap elaboration involves DIR-A, Domain Directors and DIR-X
• Defines the product release strategy in close cooperation with the PO
• Understands and practices Agility
• Provides leadership in the adoption of Agile practices, culture and values by teams across a portfolio of projects
• Secures and promotes the Scrum framework, or other agile framework tools and practices
• Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed
• Assists the Team during the framing phase of the product development in order to maximize the value creation
• Acts as the point of contact between the Team and the organization to make sure the required skills are staffed allowing efficient product development
• Enable the team to improve efficiency and quality of deliverables by following Agile development best practices
• Motivates the team and embodies positive and constructive mindset on top of Agile values and culture