Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• The main responsibilities are developing, testing and maintaining of the code and the portal with a main focus on customer experience and value for the business.
Skills and competencies:
• PHP 7 (expert level)
• Troubleshooting Methodologies (expert level)
• Oracle PL/SQL (advanced level)
• Apache 2.4 (advanced level)
• Redhat PowerUser (advanced level)
• Network Routing & Switch (basic level)
• Security Principles (Zoning etc.) (basic level)
• Reasonable read/write capabilities in English
• Experience in multinational environments
• Technical expertise in software development and testing
• Agile/Scrum methodology
• Understanding of DevOps
• Develop and implement features as described in user stories from CCP backlog;
• Identify and create respective test cases and implement them in test suite;
• Maintain existing code, troubleshoot bugs reported by the team or CCP users;
• Comprehensively document implemented functionality and perform demos upon request;
• Focus on automation of deployment, continuous delivery and automated testing.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Financial products training's
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team