Networking&Automatization Support Engineer
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related field;
• Experience of exposure to both in-house or outsourced systems, multiple hardware platforms, data networking and integrated information management systems;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Self learner, self-starter;
• Customer oriented.
Your main responsibilities are installingmaintaining all Network Infrastructure Applications. Also you’ll be involved in developing and providing assistance or contributing directly in developing automationorchestration scripts to allow the teams to deliver solutions via repeatable automated processes rather than manually.
• Monitors Systems performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed;
• Practices Monitoring System asset management, including maintenance of System component inventory and related documentation as well as design documented solutions;
• Plan, engineer and implement robust and cost-effective computing environments, exploiting emerging technologies to provide compelling solutions;
• Participates in refining existing functional requirements for monitoring and event management tools and participating in the development of an integrated monitoring/event management tooling strategy and architecture;
• Collaborates with capacity management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs;
• Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to Monitoring configuration, mapping, processes and service records;
• Create tooling and automation, allowing operations to execute changes in mass-scale device quantity.