Technical Program Manager (Iasi)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Technical Program Manager (Iasi) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- 5+ years of Product Management or Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in large groups
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects
- Significant technical depth and understanding of distributed systems and engineering best practices
- Background in software architecture and technical management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment.
They are looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive the scoping and delivering of projects from end-to-end, projects from a new mission critical product that will preserve the customer transaction compliance.This is a greenfield initiative with plenty of opportunity to innovate and deliver.
You will be responsible for identifying the stakeholders, driving to set roadmaps and strategies for the program, driving delivery, reporting status, and holding the bar on product quality. You will handle complex inter-team dependencies and bridge the gaps in technical management. You will have the opportunity to learn about various business and technologies.
Successful candidates for this position must have a strong product management background and demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
Our client, first R&D facility in Eastern Europe plays a major role in the city’s burgeoning tech industry, employing skilled experts who are inventing exciting new technologies in the fields of Cloud Computing, Information Security, Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
The Center is also known for the business teams who manage programs for their Retail, Compliance, employing associates, specialists and program managers across Retail Business Services, Compliance Operations and Digital Imaging Services.