Messaging Services Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Messaging Services Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• To configure Centralized Messaging Services (CMS) platform supporting new marketing services, CMS evolution (hosting of new services) and new functionalities. Indicative Configuration activities (but not limited to) will cover the following areas: CMS platform connectivity, interface setup/updates, new service number / customer definition, analysis to support new services / functionalities.
• To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Centralized Messaging Services (CMS platform) including SMS, Voicemail and IP Messaging evolution – analyses Marketing requirements and prepare / deploy necessary CMS configuration scripts
• To design and implement solution in the area of Messaging Services to cope with mktg requirements or technology evolution inside the European Region. Contribution to SW development requirements specifications for the required products is needed.
• To support vendor activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market and compliancy to user requirements. HW and SW release management, customization, testing and deployment for the suppliers’ deliverables is mandatory.
• To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions. Testing and acceptance of the new HW and SW releases associated to the products inside the services portfolio is required.
To suport Messaging Services features and platform evolution inside the European Region, through harmonization & hosting projects, in cooperation with other opcos within the Region.
Skills and competencies:
• Career degree - Computer Science or Telecommunications – preferred; else anything similar;
• High level of written and spoken English;
• Strong expertise in Messaging Services;
• Knowledge of telecoms technologies, in particular technical skills, Core Network, Value Added Services, Network Function Virtualization;
• Ability to understand marketing needs and reference market evolution;
• Strong experience managing complex and inter functional projects;
• Cross-functional and multi-cultural collaboration;
• Delivering results;
• Manage a changing environment;
• Customer oriented.
• Solutions Design & Implementation, including Certification & testing activities and post deployment support like:
o SW development requirements specifications;
o HW and SW acceptance and certification;
o SW deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting.
• Messaging Services Architecture definition & dimensioning;
• Providers Selection & Management.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Financial products trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team