Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yoursoft Alternative active.
Vezi toate job-urile DB2 Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
• Over 3 years experience with DB2
•Working experience with IBM HADR
• In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
• Experience with backup strategies and backup technologies
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written) • Communicative competence (pro-active)
Nice to have skills:
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.)
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language i.e. SQL
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science"
• Provide DB2 support for all development, testing, and production environments
• Support Application Development, Testing, and Functional Teams with DB related issues
• Troubleshoot application related DB2 issues
• Promote DB2 related structure changes
• Support DB2 related implementations as it relates to weekend maintenance and on-call duties.
• Creation and maintenance of database objects (tables, columns, indexes, etc)
• Setup and support database utilities including BACKUP, RESTORE, REORG, RUNSTATS, EXPORT, LOAD, EXPLAIN
• Database administration experience using DB2 on Linux (or other Unix variant)
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Troubleshoot performance issues, configuration and apply fixes
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes