This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger Company active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• University Degree, preferable in Mechanical field or Oil and Gas.
• Relevant experience quality area in manufacturing environment of minimum one year in quality field.
• English language – advanced level.
• Computer skills: MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge about Quality Management System – policies, processes, procedures.
• Internal Auditor Qualification per ISO 9001-2015.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join our team in Ploiesti. You will be responsible for reviewing and updating the Quality Manual, facility system and operational procedures as well as all required documents that are part of Quality Management System, according ISO 9001, API Q1 requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the Plant Quality Management System (QMS) documentation;
• Participate in the yearly internal audit process, keep and ensure necessary records;
• Review of customer requirements (quotations and orders) by using specific applications to identify appropriate quality documents to be used in the BOM or to identify the need to create new ones;
• Development of new SP’s (Product Specific quality Plan) and QP’s (Inspection and Test plans) to be included on BOM for customer special requirements.
• Develop specific procedures, work instructions and documents for Quality Department and ensure issuing and implementation of all procedures related to Quality Management System (QMS) according Company’s policies by respecting ISO 9001, API Spec. Q1;
• Responsible for reporting and training on any change occurred in ISO 9001, API Spec Q1;
• Maintain proper records related to the Quality Manual, the operational procedures as well as the work instructions according to ISO 9001, API, Spec Q1 requirements;
• Notify in due time the Quality Assurance Manager and other Department representatives, about critical problems concerning Quality Management System inside organization;
• Ensure and follow up the implementation of corrective actions for non-conformities highlighted during internal audits, customer audits, third-party and external audits or during production process;
• Prepare and present to Quality Assurance Manager the results of yearly QMS analysis;
• Develop and present specific training material to the new hires and existing staff.