Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• University Degree in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment
• Minimum necessary experience: 6 years related experience.
• English Language skills.
• PC Skills (MS Office; SAP/ MRP Systems).
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer to join our team in Campina.
Day to day you will be responsible for developing and completing design projects in order to meet customer specific requirements or the needs of the oilfield industry in general, in accordance with Cameron Engineering standards and procedures and industry standards.
• Analyze and develop Product designs to meet Customer`s needs having an awareness of good economic design and safety, both in manufacture and function.
• Create drawings and BOM’s in conformity with customer specifications and Cameron standards, ensuring that all designs are done timely and accurately.
• Prepare design calculations to verify the products to meets the design requirements and standards.
• Participate to technical specifications and procedures preparing.
• Participate in Design Review meetings and Technical Contract review.
• Apply engineering principles and concepts in resolving issues as they arrive.
• Analyze technical solutions and establish non-conform products.
• Analyze and propose solutions to technical problems submitted by customers.
• Propose and realize cost saving projects.
• Utilize the Cameron Engineering Standards for choosing the material specifications and initiate requests for modification of them, when is necessary.
• Give assistance to the Sales & Marketing Department in identifying customer needs and in confirming existing product part numbers.
• Provide technical assistance during manufacturing process, until the products are installed.
• Submit new proposal ideas for products.
• Prepare documentation and upload in SAP program (PLM the engineering section).