Customer Service Specialist
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Education: Oil and Gas / Technical University degree
• Previous experience in similar role / process engineering / manufacturing environment
• English language – at least intermediate level
• MS Office: Word and Excel (at least intermediate level)
• SAP experience
• Analytical skills
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join our team in Campina. Day to day you can expect to coordinate the Sales Orders and address the client’s requirements in an on time and cost effective manner.
• Process sales orders until Delivery Note in SAP
• Ensure customer requests are communicated to all responsible functions through SAP Sales Order& Bills of Materials.
• Perform Sales Orders backlog monitoring on a weekly basis and follow-up until order is delivered
• Provide Sales Orders status update reports to customer/ outside sales with support of operations
• Perform contract review between customer PO and Cameron quotation
• Ensure all customer requests are efficiently addressed
• Apply and respect all quality activities and processes related to the position, according to customer requirements and Quality Management System
• Participate in all trainings sessions organized in Sales Team also Six Sigma Training session and submit suggestions for improvement related to its own work place and events that may affect Bid Quality
• Understand the customer requirements by participating in customer meetings
• Answer standard technical and/or Commercial questions from the customer
• Other responsibilities may be assigned to meet company business needs