Quality Inspector - Dimensional
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Professional School degree
• 3 years minimum relevant experience
• Technical drawing knowledge
• Ms Office - basic level
• Quality system knowledge
• Knowledge on CMM inspections/CNC operations
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join our team in Ploiesti. You will be responsible for performing quality control and inspection activities on manufactured, raw and machined parts and pressured control equipment. You will ensure this is completed according to customer’s requirements and Company Quality System to meet ISO 9001-2008, API Q1, API spec 6A, requirements as well as dealing with product non conformities on the shop floor.
• Apply the dimensional and specific quality control methods for in-process and final inspection;
• Perform the quality receiving of the checking both dimensional the received materials and the related documents, as required by the Company procedures and Client specifications;
• Confirm the qualitative receiving of materials by signing the incoming reception note (NIR)
• Release the inspected materials from quality inspection lot
• Send the quality receiving documents to the Quality Analyst for registering within system
• Identify and follow up the nonconformities reported and initiate the nonconformities (NCR) and scrap report
• Notify superiors and other Departments representatives in real time about critical problems concerning QMS
• Ensure corrective actions implementation of NCR issued during internal, customer, third-party and external audits performed in production process
• Follow up the scheduled equipment verification plan points
• Comply with all inspection steps according to quality plans (QP) to ensure the quality of product as defined by customer requirements
• Participate to activities regarding investigation and corrective actions for internal issues;
• Perform inspections by using quality and dimensional specific equipment, according additional qualifications and certifications (CMM, PMI, Oil Cleanliness)