Transformation Analyst with Microsoft Office 365
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Proven experience in Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint/Flow/Power Apps, etc) development/ implementation.
• Familiar with Finance processes.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work.
• Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-motivated, results oriented.
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
• Other languages a plus.
Cameron Romania, a Schlumberger Company, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Transformation Analyst with Microsoft Office 365 experience to join our Financial Hub based in Bucharest. At Cameron, we give every team member the ability to achieve more, more than you thought possible. More growth. More success. More reward and gratification.
The role of the Transformation Analyst with Microsoft Office 365 experience is to oversee the day-to-day management and execution of multiple projects and/or programs through the project life-cycle. You will identify and prioritize improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Agile tools. Working collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Ensuring implemented solutions are of quality. Assisting with developing, delivering and training others on the Project Management Discipline.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirements.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. • Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards.
• Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimize exposure and risk on projects and ensure appropriate action.
• Manage, resolve and escalate, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
• Participate/facilitate in Kaizen events and Lean Six Sigma training sessions.