Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Able to analyse a vulnerability alert;
• Able to assess the impact of a vulnerability;
• Able to look for existing correction of plans associated to the raised alerts;
• Able to propose this plan in terms of actions and planning.
• Perform the qualification of the vulnerabilities alerts raised by the system;
• Identifies the impact of these vulnerabilities (number of devices impacted, areas…);
• Proposes a treatment plan to solve this vulnerability (fix, configuration, etc…);
• Vulnerability alert assessment: impact, solution plan.