Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Performances active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Role: Engineer network performances tools; analyse traffic tools report; perform troubleshooting.
Skills and competencies:
• Protocol analysis like TCP, Http, DNS, SIP, H323, RTP;
• Monitoring tools;
• Performances reports generation;
• Dashboard creation and associated analysis;
• Cacti, nagios, Infovista, Netprofiler (Riverbed);
• Smokeping, pingplotter, solarwinds;
• Wireshark, network probes.
• Provide 3rd level support and interact with 2nd level support from company’s services ;
• Investigate the root cause of network performance problems and troubleshoot them ;
• Perform reverse engineering of the network ;
• Analyse the network performance and trafic monitoring tool reports ;
• Weekly report on the peformed activity ;
• An initial onboarding in France of 1-2 months is required, followed by recurring visits of 1 week every 1-2 months.