Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Network engineering
• Expertise Level 3 (Build, configure, Complex troubleshooting)
Skills and competencies:
• WAN, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) MPLS, DMVPN, VRF, QoS, IPSec;
• LAN Nexus;
• Cisco routing and switching (CCNP equivalent);
• Technologies: Cisco ISR, ASR, Nexus, Wireshark, network probes.
• Participate to network implementation project together with company’s services;
• Ensure the design solutions are implemented;
• Ensure the technical loop between the network design architects and company’s services implementation team;
• Provide 3rd level support and interact with 2nd level support from company’s services;
• Investigate the root cause network problems and troubleshoot them;
• An initial onboarding in France of 1months is required, followed by recurring visits of 1 week every 1-2 months.