Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 5 years minimum background on security, LAN, Network ;
• Synthesize technical topic with a strong ability to formalize with powerpoint (drawings, key points, pros and cons, SWOT…) ;
• Excellent communication (writing and orally) in English ;
• Coordinate many technical peoples coming from different organization (internal, customers, external) with heterogeneous level of expertise ; the architect is the central technical point of contact ;
• Be able to delegate low level design topic to the good people in the different organization ; the mission expected is not about going to low level design, nor to be able to configure equipment, but to have enough hindsight to create and propose High level design and to convince stakeholders who may not be technical (CIO, CISO) ;
• Be autonomous and pro active.
• Under the authority of the project manager, the scope of the mission is to perform:
• Technical follow-up of the deployments for french and worldwide sites (50% of the time*). It’s about:
-Site LAN assessment (LAN architecture (switching and routing), site FW positioning, FW choice, dataroom, data segmentation, users/ressources segmentation, etc.);
-Site flow analysis (North/South and East/West);
-WAN interconnexion support (VRF, global routing)
• High level Architecture definition (10% of the time*)
• Technical studies (10% of the time*):
-SOC interconnexion, administration networks, specific site patterns, etc.
• Validation of technical solutions, including compliance with company IS security rules, challenging the supplier solutions (10% of the time*)
• Development of business plans and cost reduction plans, including presentation to management (10% of the time*)