Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
LAN, WAN, SOC expertiseResponsabilitati
• Technical follow-up of the deployments for french and worldwide sites (50% of the time*);
• Site LAN assessment (LAN architecture (switching and routing), site FW positioning, FW choice, dataroom, data segmentation, users/ressources segmentation, etc.);
• Site flow analysis (North/South and East/West);
• WAN interconnexion support (VRF, global routing);
• High level Architecture definition (10% of the time*);
• Technical studies (10% of the time*);
• SOC interconnexion, administration networks, specific site patterns, etc.;
• Validation of technical solutions, including compliance with company’s IS security rules (10% of the time*);
• Development of business plans and cost reduction plans (10% of the time*).