HR Consultant (admin)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs HR Consultant (admin) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Previous experience in HR Administration and payroll – minimum 3 years;
* Good understanding of local labor legislation;
* Previous experience in expatriates/ inpats management could be a plus;
* Proactive and good prioritization skills;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Enjoys working with systems and has knowledge of one or more HR IT platforms
* High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity
* Fluent in English
The HR consultant has the overall responsibility for HR transactional processes and is the main point of contact of the Human Resources department with regards to HR Administration, Payroll process and local Policies & Practices.
As well as, collaborates closely with Payroll Outsourcing team with regards to the effective completion of the monthly payroll, process improvement, and communication to employees.
Offers support to HR Lead with realizing organizational change projects and the associated people implications roll process.
* Ensures ARS (internal system) management & reports;
* Provides support with the hiring process (i.e. documentation);
* Ensures HR documents management (documents received, collect signatures, distribution of docs, LOA related, termination etc);
* Provides HR vendor & contracts management;
* Provides healthcare documentation management - annual check planning;
* Supports with HR PO initiation & invoice management & main point of contact with regards to benefits management;
* Supports the Payroll process, including the collection of documents, scanning, and preparation of input files, collaboration with the payroll outsourcing team;
* Supports HR Portal maintenance in collaboration with the Balkans HR Portal Lead;
* Supports HtR accuracy and maintenance and supports in preparation and, maintaining of HR Reports in accordance with the internal practices and further to specific requests (e.g. employee list, audit requests, ad-hoc reports - new hires & leavers, etc);
* Ensures external provider reporting for expats & inpats and work closely with HR Lead and global Mobility in order to support the expats / inpats process.
* Offer support in the development and implementation of global HR projects.