Application Security Consultant – Dell Secureworks
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Security Consultant – Dell Secureworks active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
• 4+ years experience in administering software-centric security controls in an organization
• Advanced spoken /written English communications skills
• Excellent working knowledge of software security industry standards and development lifecycle methods – SEI/CMU, SAFECODE, MITRE - Common Weakness Enumeration – Vulnerability Trends, ISO/IEC 27034, CERT - Secure Coding Standards, OWASP Secure Coding Practices
• Software development and quality assurance testing experience
• IT Systems: SharePoint Administration; MS SQL & IIS Administration, and MySQL
• High proficiency with MS Office productivity applications and Visio
• Experience with: Veracode, Coverity, HP Fortify, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect Analysis solution
• HP Quality Center, Jira, Team Foundation Services software development lifecycle tools
• Application lifecycle management capabilities
• Threat Modeling tools (e.g. Microsoft SDL, STRIDE, PASTA, etc)
• Provide prescriptive guidance and/or root cause analysis of code-level security vulnerabilities in software, to include 3rd-party components.
• Help guide security quality and risk remediation priorities for code-level software reviews.
• Maintain and help implement source code analysis workflow automation improvements
• Help inspect security vulnerabilities associated with open-source and 3rd-party functional libraries
• Assist with security review or creation of written technical guidance that prioritize and remediate software security defects.
• Create, update and maintain appropriate documentation including on-boarding processes and procedures, operational issue tracking and resolution reporting, ticket management and validation analysis checklists
• Work closely with your team members, development project managers, developers, and development operations, during software design through releases to insure a solid set of security requirements and analysis best practices.
• Partner with technology leads and IT Risk leaders to work through product and/or application security issues, resolution and approved remediation plans.
• Contribute to operational process improvements, aid adoption of secure development practices and capabilities designed to enable high quality software.
• Monitor, research, and resolve issue tickets in the product and application security support queue.
• Build and share knowledge in emerging software analysis technologies in the industry and it relates to the broader program focus.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.