Electrical Wiring Diagrams Engineer - Aerospace
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- First professional experience related to the design/drafting of electrical wiring;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Good level of English
- Creating new drawing solutions and updating Electrical Schematic Diagrams using SEE-XP;
- Creating the electric panel layout; concept layouts and main cable routes according with customer’s rules;
- Checking and updating the database;
- Handle non-conformities and modifications (Configuration Management);
- Creating wire installation drawings, bill of materials, wire list.