Talent Acquisition Advisor
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or related field
- Experienced working knowledge of talent acquisition philosophy and principles and specifically around direct sourcing experience
- English language proficiency
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- Strong customer focus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of social media platforms, particularly using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
- A strong love of Pringles
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Functional Recruitment Partnership – You’ll be the leader for all your open recruitment, specific to the European locations. That means you’ll manage end-to-end lifecycle recruitment in an efficient and engaging manner, in partnership with hiring managers
- Talent Advising & Insights – You have the ability to turn data into insights, all the while showcasing your experience to the wider community
- Sourcing the Best Talent – It’s time to be resourceful. To find the best talent, you’ll be an expert in developing strong talent pipelines for the future and use your innovative techniques too
- Collaborative Relationships – To be the best you have to learn from the best. That’s why you’ll support our Centre of Excellence (COE) and Global Business Services team to upskill and coach managers on talent acquisition topics
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr@kellogg. com.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.