Overheads Financial Business Partner
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field + 4/5 years of related GBS/FP&A/Commercial Finance work experience essential
- Strong managerial skill with 3+ years of management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills
- Language skills- English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills and attention to detail
- Takes ownership for his/her own work and actively seeks for improvement opportunities
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment cross functional with tight turnaround times for deliverables
- Experience of working effectively in a virtual team environment
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP, Anaplan)
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience of working effectively in a remote multi-cultural team environment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
This role provides a great opportunity to use your strong financial analysis skills alongside your good business partnering skillset to engage and collaborate with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders.
You will be part of a dynamic team in Bucharest, with great future career opportunities, as well as being a key member of our European business unit finance team.
In this role as you will lead the budgeting, business partnering, tracking and month end activities for Overheads and Cogs Direct Charges. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Owns Local Overheads for Business Unit completing all related budget, forecast and actuals processes, deliverables and ZBB requirements and drives financial remediation for R&Os with the appropriate leadership team and cost centre owners;
- Partners with Cost centre owners providing financial management support, value added analysis and insight, holding regular review meetings, providing timely cost centre visibility and understanding, challenging & collating risks and opportunities;
- Responsible for budgeting, business partnering, tracking and month activities for Cluster Cogs Direct Charges and other related areas working alongside Local teams;
- Acts as the ZBB champion for the Business Unit, collaborating with the ZBB Centre of Excellence team, ensuring timelines are followed, targets met and assisting Cost centre owners with any questions or help required around process and systems;
- Accountable for all system loads and reconciliations for actuals, budget and forecasts associated with Overheads and Direct Charges.
- Completes ad hoc Projects related to Overheads and Direct Charges as necessary.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Moderate travel is required to location that you are assigned to work with, but mobility is a key for future career development.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg. com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.