Java Developer (AG)
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
• 1-3 years of hands-on experience with OOP or one of the following Java/.NET App Development
• Good understanding of how to implement web applications both back-end (java) and front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, JSP)
• Demonstrated proficiency of SQL Server/Oracle databases
• Experience using, setting up and maintaining Virtual Box development environments(nice to have).
Nice to have: Linux, Virtual Box, GIT
- Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner
- Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Excellent English and communication skills
The Java Developers will work as part of a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java/J2EE-based ATG ecommerce platform. Application covers front facing websites, content management, customer support application, experience manager and payment systems. These positions require hands-on developers for both production support and new development.
Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development
• Communicate with technical staff and various business clients to aide in the gathering of new requirements and to identify root cause of application issues
• Estimates tasks accurately
• Takes on new unfamiliar tasks
• Decomposes user stories into tasks
• Swarms with other scrum team members
• Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks
• Provides timely status to the team
• Participates actively in the team
• Makes and meets commitments
• Participates in sprint meetings and activities