Internship for Accounts Receivable
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University ongoing ( studies in any field; financial and accounting preferred);
- Good knowledge of English language – written and spoken;
- Flexibility, persuasion , autonomy , creativity and respect for colleagues;
- Ability to manage tense situations and respect deadlines;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Attention to details and to work in a structured way.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Process mailbox requests;
- Reply to customers on level 1 support inquiries (send invoice copy, prof of delivery , account statement etc);
- Retrieve invoice copies out of system;
- Request payment advice to customers by email and sent them to allocation team;
- Log queries in specific tools;
- Performs dunning process and monthly account statements;
- Manages the Stop list of customers blocked after dunning;
- Work-on for Credit notes.