Senior iOS Developer
Euro-Testing Software Solutions este specializata in testarea sistemelor software de nivel enterprise (teste manuale si automate) si asigurarea calitatii conform standardelor internationale.Requirements
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development and maintenance of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Minimum 3+ years experience in mobile applications development
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (e.g. design, development, code review, automated testing, deployment)
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Foundation, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Excellent mobile app security experience, including encrypted connections, OAuth2.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Maintain existing mobile applications from current portfolio
• Design and build new / existing applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Good job perspective for the future;
• Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Health insurance coverage;
• Lunch tickets;
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).