IT Security Analyst
Euro-Testing Software Solutions este specializata in testarea sistemelor software de nivel enterprise (teste manuale si automate) si asigurarea calitatii conform standardelor internationale.Requirements
• Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems;
• Knowledge and understanding of network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures;
• Working knowledge of network protocols and common services;
• System log analysis;
• Analytical skills in threat, vulnerability, and intrusion detection analysis;
• Highly disciplined, motivated and able to work independently, under direction, or as a member of the team
• Must be willing to periodically work non-standard hours and be on call.
• CompTIA Security+, CCNA security, CCNA are considered a plus.
Your daily tasks will be:
• The key responsibility of the role will be to perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of security incidents;
• Identify and act on malicious or anomalous activity;
• Conducts analysis using a variety of tools and data sets to identify indicators of malicious activity on the network;
• Ensures all pertinent information is obtained to allow for the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery actions to occur in a time sensitive environment;
• Create and continuously improve standard operating procedures used by the SOC
• Monitor incoming event queues for potential security incidents
• Create, manage, and dispatch incident tickets
• Maintain incident logs with relevant activity
• Document investigation results, ensuring relevant details are passed to stakeholders
• Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed.
• Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense.
• Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it.
• We provide a career path - we love to promote from within.
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.