Senior Blockchain Developer
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model. You should be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project.
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• Strong blockchain technology believer, having experience with at least one blockchain technology, such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda, etc.
• Strong software development background in Java, Go or other language. Experience with multiple languages is a plus
• Strong understanding of blockchain tech, system architecture, and cryptography is a must
• Experience working with large codebases
• Experience in JIRA/Agile methodologies and Git
• Experience working with open-source projects
• Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
• Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
• Quick thinking and ability to solve complex issues and problems - an ability to break down problems which might not have been solved in industry
• Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
• Design, implement and test Smart Contracts on different blockchains
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
• Maintain and extend current applications
• Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
• Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
• Be up to date with the global blockchain community - work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field
Minimum of five years’ experience in development