Engineers for manufacturing domain
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- bachelor’s degree in technical field
- able to communicate in English (a minimum B1 level is a must)
- experience in manufacturing domain is a plus
- good analytical and organizational skills, attention to details
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
Having different specialties in our engineering jobs, we are sure that we could find the perfect fit for you
Our main clients are in manufacturing domain, automotive or energy, multinational companies so you will have the possibility to develop professionally and participate continuously at permanent training
- attractive salary package and really interesting benefits
- relocation package
- annual bonuses and according to performance
- multinational environment