BI & Data Analytics Solution Designer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client purpose is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. They are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling their beer for over 350 years around the world.They believe in their brands and their people and that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. They want you to join their team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Solution Designer to design and deliver BI and analytics solutions through a large portolio of projects and initiatives. This role will work closely with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and business expert users around the world to understand analytic needs and deliver solutions to meet those requirements according to negotiated timeframes and budgets. This individual must possess and/or develop technical skills to review, collect, integrate, master and deliver foundational datasets to support Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics solutions. Key technical skills are the ability to use common data tools like SQL and rapidly grow skills in emerging data integration and cleansing tools like R and Python. Communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills are essential.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, and the successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager Solution Delivery in Romania.
The Other Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, which might be substituted with equivalent work experience.
* Professional training, accreditation, or certification in data or analytics technologies, which may be substituted with work experience.
* Familiarity with Agile practices are a plus.
* Prefer 1-2 years of experience in a similar role designing, building, testing, and deploying solutions with select Data &Analytics technologies.
* 5+ years IT experience
* Data and Analytics Designer possess knowledge and skills with respect to in-demand technologies, in particular SQL.
* Data and Analytics Designer familiar with reading and understanding a data model (Star Schema, ER Diagram).
* Data and Analytics Designer must either possess and continuously acquire advanced knowledge and hands-on technical skills in one or more of the following data and analytics solutions: SQL server, HANA , Business Objects, Data Services, Data Information Steward, Talend, Tableau, Hadoop, Teradata and/or others as they emerge.
* Proficient in MS Excel with a desire to use SQL on a daily basis.
* Desire to learn new programming tools.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent command of English language (speaking and writing)
The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
* Working with global Data and Analytics professionals, evaluate and integrate multiple datasets across functions and geographic areas.
* Become the expert on global data integration through analysis, investigation and partnership with business experts across the globe.
* Responsible for building the proof of concepts for the data underlying BI, Data and Advanced Analytic systems.
* Provide detailed analysis and quality metrics for systems that will move through the Design, Build, Test phase of Advanced Analytics.
* Serve as subject matter expert in designated Data and Analytic tools (SQL) as well as emerging tools leveraged by the Data and Analytics team. (R, Python)
* Drive continuous improvement and standardization of the underlying datasets for all BI, Data and Analytic domains.
* Using skills developed during the Proof of Concept and analysis of data, work with teams to bring solid production systems for global usage.
* Work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to build repeatable datasets using internal and external data across multiple functions.
* Design business intelligence and data solutions for projects
* Act as technical leader or subject matter expert in projects
* Manage a team of BI and data specialists, or other IT technical roles