Java Atlassian SDK Developer
Euro-Testing Software Solutions este specializata in testarea sistemelor software de nivel enterprise (teste manuale si automate) si asigurarea calitatii conform standardelor internationale.Cerinte
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Knowledge of IT standards architecture;
- Knowledge of creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes;
- Experience in developing/using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian and JIRA plugins using the Atlassian SDK;
- Ability to use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons for extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with Agile Kanban / Scrum;
Nice to have:
- Experience with the installation and configuration of the latest version of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence; evaluate Atlassian marketplace third-party plugins;
-One or more ACP certification would be a plus:
- ACP-100 JIRA Administrator
- ACP-300 Agile Development with JIRA Software
- ACP-400 JIRA Service Desk Administration
- Developer must be able to design, build, and support a desired JIRA configuration that includes end-to-end traceability, management requirements, test cases, test execution scenarios, test outcomes, defects, production incidents, and workarounds.
-Additionally, candidates will configure JIRA capabilities for management of release scope, change requests, issue and risk management, as well as standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Must have ability to develop JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes, etc. for a large program.
- Must have the ability to install, support, compile, evaluate and troubleshoot JIRA plugins.
- Must have excellent scripting experience, ability to program in Java, strong capabilities in report generation and work flow development within JIRA, hands-on knowledge of SQL
- An attractive remuneration package;
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities;
- Professional but friendly working environment;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.)