Call Center Team Leader | English & Italian l Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Call Center Team Leader | English & Italian l Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Leadership experience within a contact centre
• Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
• Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (English & Italian)
• Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
• Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
• Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
• Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations
• Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
• Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
• Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
• Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures. Attend required manager development training
Our client is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands.