Electric/Fluid Design Engineer
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of designing experience
• Capable of reading Electrical, Fluid, Pneumatic , Hydraulic and Lubrication diagrams
• Knowledge of modern hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems is notable advantage
• Experience in using CADS Electric, Product Data Management Systems
• Knowledge of programming languages (Valmet DNA, Siemens, Allen-Bradley)
• Customer oriented working attitude
• Ability to work both individually and within a team
• Good analytical skills
• Advanced level of English
• Electrical Design activities using CADS Electric
• Design hydraulic and pneumatic circuits for paper machinery
• Present designs and reports to customers and/or design committees for approval and discuss need for any modifications
• Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform to customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
• Confer with engineering, technicians, and/or customers to establish and evaluate changes to the design
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
• Friendly and challenging work environment
• Motivating salary package
• Meal tickets
• Health and Wellness