At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
• Bachelor's degree in a discipline relevant to the marketing field;
• Outstanding analytical skills, as well as a natural inquisitive personality;
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge ;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to generate deliverables in fast-growing business environment ;
• Self-starter who can think strategically and independently and also collaborate with others and work well in a team;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepare the analysis framework by extracting the relevant data from different internal data sources;
• Through the use of various analysis techniques, explore data to uncover in-depth insights as well as compute key business indicators to put campaign results into context;
• Interpret and summarize campaign analysis findings, so they could be easily communicated throughout the organization;
• Also, prepare regular marketing KPI reports.