Junior Sales Manager for the Romanian market based in Bucharest
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States.
Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Economics or related fields of study
• First experience in B2B Sales, ideally in the tourism and travel sector
• Accurate and structured work style combined with a strong data driven approach
• High focus on achievement and a strong entrepreneurial drive
• High social, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Analytical mindset and solution focused thinking
• Native in Romanian and fluent in English
• You support our cooperation partners along the booking process, provide them with all the necessary information and integrate them in our agency portal
• You actively acquire and maintain relationships with agency partners through personal contact; by phone; via e-mail or any efficient way
• You act as the main point of contact towards the agencies and assure a smooth process starting from the setup of the cooperation contract to the data maintenance
• You are responsible for determining key focus areas; take the responsibility for managing the whole Romanian market and defining operational needs / challenges
• You analyse market trends, identify key insights and proactively propose potential improvement opportunities
• You report directly to the regional Head of Sales
• Once in a lifetime chance to participate in revolutionizing the Eastern European mobility market
• The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently as a member of an
experienced and professional team in a start-up environment
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas and became a real contributor to our success
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us, then join our ride and send us your online application.