Software Project Managers
• A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
- Project management experience in outsourcing projects
- Software development experience in minimum one programming language
- Databases experience
- Lead a development for one or many projects confidently and efficiently. PM is the main contact point and he is responsible for the project budget and timeline
- Ensure the following: Requirement, Estimates, Anticipates averages and blockages, Risk assessment, Planning software & hardware, Task tracking, Reviews and demos, Support, Metrics analysis, Process improvements
- Create a development plan, ensures team adheres to processes and industry best practices.
- Helps with troubleshooting/root cause analysis when team members are unable to proceed
- Identifies areas of improvement (training, processes, new tools) that the team needs for long-term objectives
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Team Building activities
- Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business)
- Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun.
- A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania (50+ developers, QA, …)
- Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square, flexible hours, soccer & beer nights, … and you might have some ideas too.