Intern Operations & Business Development for the Romanian Market based in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs FlixBus active
View all jobs Intern Operations & Business Development for the Romanian Market based in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States.
Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
• Currently enrolled student in business administration, economics, law, political science, transportation, tourism or a related field
• Ideally already gained work experience (internship) in a business development, key account management, sales or similar role
• Structured and pro-active work style
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent level in English and Romanian
• You are a core member of our team in Bucharest and take part in the expansion of our business in Romanian
• You will help the operations team by monitoring a certain line portfolio and help manage capacity. This will also require attendance on the weekends (Between 1,5-2 hours Sat & Sun)
• You support the operations team by checking the routes our coaches take to ensure that all lines are operated according to schedule.
• You support your colleagues in regulatory and legal topics, e.g., communication with authorities and bus stations related to start of new bus lines
• You will play an integral
• The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented and independently in an experienced and professional team
• Once in a lifetime chance to participate in revolutionizing the Eastern European mobility market
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us, then join our ride and send us your online application.