Sr. UX/UI Designer
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• Proven experience with delivering at least 3 different projects that were launched on the market (with success track and client satisfaction survey)
• 4 + years of experience in designing consumer products
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Had ownership of many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences;
• Biased toward action and execution. You get nervous if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work;
• Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life;
• You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us; could be concepts and simulation
• Proven UI experience as a Web Designer
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Must have: User-Interviews/Surveys/Large data analysis/A/B Testing
• Cross-device experience: Mobile/Tablet/Desktop
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Knowledge in tracking and analytics
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
• Interaction design/information architecture
• You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
• Discuss and develop product strategy and goals
• Work with product owners to design user interface mockups that adhere to established design patterns (or create new patterns, as needed)
• Push forward our UX methodologies, by:
o Building personas and flows based on personas
o Designing, preparing and conducting user tests
o Working with product owners to introduce new methods for measuring design outcomes
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Develop high fidelity designs for key pages
• Creating prototypes to test out ideas and get more feedback
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design concepts
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Improve consistency throughout our applications by contributing to the design and specification of our internal UI Framework
Bachelor's Degree in related field
Specialized in any of the platforms: Mobile/eCommerce/Banking/Admin, etc.